Sunday 6 July 2014

Nasi ayam - Fernavventura - Jakarta based food blogger!: Semarang: Nasi Ayam ...

Nasi ayam - Fernavventura - Jakarta based food blogger!: Semarang: <b>Nasi Ayam</b> <b>...</b>


Fernavventura - Jakarta based food blogger!: Semarang: <b>Nasi Ayam</b> <b>...</b>

Posted: 14 Jun 2014 11:01 PM PDT

I was glad and feel so grateful that the weather was pretty good that day, and early morning means less traffic or I guess Semarang just in general has less traffic than Jakarta. Anyway, went to Nasi Ayam Bu Surip right after my soto. *hold my breath*.


The Place
As you can see, it's a very down to earth place and very relaxing, unless it's raining but they actually start to set up "terpal" to protect us from the weather.

The Food
Wonder what they are selling? All you see is what you can choose. The food itself was pretty good, their coconut milk is fragrant and very rich but light at the same time.

Nasi Ayam - IDR 8k, mine is half portion - IDR 5k
This is one portion, and excuse the pimple :P

Overall Experience
I like how casual the place and friendly the lady. I think she's like "wth this girl doing" cause whenever I took pic, people around me like giving me "...." face. Haha. And food itself was feel so homey and lovely.

Nasi Ayam Bu Surip

Simpang Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment